Fire Cartridges with your Cap & Ball revolver
The .22 Caliber Colt Conversion Kit fits all of these revolvers:
Uberti 1851 .36cal
Uberti 1860 .44cal
Uberti 1861 .36cal
Pietta 1851 .36cal
Pietta 1851 .44cal
Pietta 1860 .44cal
Pietta 1861 .36cal
Pietta 1862 .36cal
Colt Blackpowder 1851 .36cal
Colt Blackpowder 1860 .44cal
Colt Blackpowder 1861 .36cal
The.22 Caliber Colt Conversion Kit has been designed to be used for all full size frame Colt percussion
revolvers. This kit contains all the barrels and washers needed to fit 15 different makes and models of
Cap & Ball revolvers.
The Colt .22 Conversion Kit with its internal loading port lets you load quickly; no modification of the gun
is needed, because the loading port is built right into the Konverter assembly.
(This .22 Kit can be used in either BRASS or STEEL frame revolvers)
- Fire .22 Cartridges from your Cap & Ball revolvers
- Instantly converts your Cap & Ball to .22 Rimfire
- Convert from Cap & Ball by just slipping in the .22 Kit
- 2-3/8" barrel adapter is accurate at 50 foot target range
- Shoot more for less money, make loading easier and faster
- Pays for itself in the money you save in ammunition cost
- Switch back to Cap & Ball by reinstalling the original cylinder
NOTE - The Colt .22 Conversion Kit with its internal loading port lets you load quickly, no modification of
the gun is needed, because the loading port is built right into the Konverter assembly.
Read Customer Review
- Place the hammer to the half-cocked position and remove the percussion cylinder.
- Insert the .22 Rimfire Barrel Adapter into the breach of the revolver barrel.
- Insert the .22 conversion cylinder. Align the scallop on the barrel adaptor with the cylinder pin;
install the Konverter Ring and Cylinder; reinstall the barrel and the wedge. Push the cylinder
latch forward to rotate and load the cylinder per detailed instructions included in each kit.
- Align the empty chamber under the hammer and carefully let the hammer down on the empty
chamber for safety.
- Always carry the revolver with the hammer down on an empty chamber.
Minor fitting may be needed, detailed instructions included with each kit.