We are pleased to offer professional installation for all Kirst Konverters that require gun modification. To have your Konverter installed, simply select the installation options you want before you add it to your cart. Details are below.
If you choose to have your Konverter installed, you will receive the Konverter in a special padded handgun box with detailed instructions for packing your gun inside and using the pre-paid shipping label to send your gun to the gunsmith for installation. Shipping charges from you to the customer and back to you will be additional based on your zip code. Please give us a daytime phone number so we can call you to get your approval for the additional actual UPS charges. We will need your credit card number again also.
- Cut recoil shield for loading gate
- Refinish recoil area
- Install Konverter, and function test
Installation & Action Job:
- Regular installation as above, plus:
- Adjust timing
- Smooth trigger
- Tune springs
- 1851 ejectors installed FREE with installation of a Konverter, removal of loading lever latch extra.
- 1858 Kirst Mason ejectors installed FREE on an 8" barrel with installation of a Konverter, 5 1/2" barrel extra
Unfortunately we can only offer installation to customers in the United States at this time.
If you have any questions, please call customer service at (860) 435 8068.